Quality Assurance Engineer
6 000 - 7 500 PLN UoP brutto
7 200 - 9 000 PLN B2B netto
Who we are?
Who you (ideally) are?
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Revolve, you must first and foremost be willing to learn and understand that testing is not an art for art’s sake, but a task to support software creation, development, and maintenance. Our team consists of enthusiasts who want to grow professionally and who are flexible and cooperative. If you want to join us, we will expect similar qualities from you.
Apart from that, you are a good candidate if:
- you have at least 2 years of experience in manual software testing
- you can design test cases
- reading project documentation is no problem for you
- you know basics of issues related to security, performance, and usability testing
- you understand Agile methodologies and you can work in Scrum
- you speak and write in English, and you can rate your knowledge of that language as at least a B2 level (intermediate, communicative)
- you want to learn and you get truly involved in your work
- you want to work with (great) people :)
It’s amazing if you additionally:
- know or want to learn how to write automated tests
- can work with databases
- believe in achieving the highest quality of work (it’s very important in the healthcare industry)
- have higher technical education
- like sharing your knowledge with others.
What you get?
As you will be joining a over 40-people (we plan to slowly grow to 100 over the next 5 years) IT company in its early stages. Your presence in Revolve can have a significant impact on its development and future shape.
We also offer modern working conditions (flexible work hours, benefits, and all that). And we seriously do use that foosball table we have at the office!
Depending on your experience, proficiency and skills, you will earn between 7 200 and 9 000 PLN net on a B2B contract (with paid vacation) or an equivalent on an employment contract (umowa o pracę).
How we work?
Our developers work as full-stacks in modern technologies of our (and their) choice. Good development practices, like code review, are essential, and we use them in everyday work. We are pragmatic, so each decision can be changed based on good argumentation. We don’t dictate, we collaborate.
We love spending time together in our office in Katowice, but we also allow remote work when necessary. Our preferred working model is a hybrid one: 2-3 days from office and 2-3 days from home.
We have a great time together while working on the projects, but also during our daily breakfasts (at the office or virtually via Google Meet – totally optional, but why drink that coffee or yerba alone?) and when going out for a beer (or five) every once in a while. Once a year, we go together for a 3-day trip, where we, you know… make memories :).
The team is 100% Polish at the moment, but most of our clients are from abroad, so we communicate in English with them.
What happens after you apply?
It’s not important how you operate under stress, we care about who you are, what your problem-solving thinking is and how you talk about your programming experiences. We will ask some technical questions for sure, but all that will happen in a friendly atmosphere, without you needing to wear a tie to the interview (does anyone still do it?).
After the meeting, just give us a day or two, and we will get back to you with our feedback, and – hopefully – a job offer. Sounds good? Apply now and let us work our magic!